Contact| get in touch
About Us| who we are
Computer & Network Support
For almost 14 years Techserve has been supporting small and medium business computers, servers and networks.
Today, our staff of network engineers provides 24x7x365 remote monitoring and support for more than 60 clients in the DC Metro area.
On a time & materials basis, or under a flat-rate, “all you can eat” service plan, we help clients leverage their technology investments and provide stability and reliability, while saving money and increasing productivity.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you.
The Team| behind the scenes
B. Powers, Pres/CEO
More than 35 years of IT experience. Discovered and published numerous vulnerabilities, effecting nearly every US Government Agency. Voted by peers as one of 150 most influential SMB IT Professionals. A member of the Infragard, a public-private partnership between businesses and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Defcon V-XI participant.
Services| how we add value
We provide expert, comprehensive remote and onsite IT support, repair and maintenance for servers, computers and printers.
We are an authorized partner of Microsoft, Dell, VMWare, HP, Lenovo, and many others.
We specialize in server based computer networks (assessment, design and installation, maintenance and remote management), printers (sales, repair and maintenance contracts) and PC’s and notebook (sales, repair and accessories).
We service the Washington DC metropolitan area, including Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Our engineers hold multiple certifications, including Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, CompTIA and others.
- Microsoft (MCSE)
- VMware (VSP)
- Cisco (CCNA)
- Dell Certified
- Citrix Certified
All our technicians have more than 10 years of hands-on experience
Flat Rate IT Support – Let us be your IT Department!
- Continuous 24 x 7 automated monitoring for problems and alarms
- Remediation of routine problems discovered
- Scheduled security patches and updates
- Routine preventive maintenance
- Event Log monitoring
User Productivity and Satisfaction improvements:
- Minimized down-time and time-to-respond
- Many problems solved before they become noticeable
- Remote Desktop Access for any users you authorize
Managed Security Services:
- Enterprise firewalls and intrusion detection
- Anti-Virus protection
- Anti-Spyware protection
- Centralized updating, monitoring and alarms
Managed E-Mail Services:
- Protection from spammers
- Protection against email server attacks
- Protection of your domain name from blacklisting
- Protection against the growing number of “zero-day” exploits
- Emergency WebMail service if your mail server or internet is down
- Email archiving & regulatory compliance services
All Labor Charges Included For:
- Routine Preventative Maintenance and System Administration
- “Break / Fix” Maintenance as-needed
- Emergency restoration of server data
- Support specialized Line-of-Business software
- Vendor Management (telephone, internet, copier, wireless)